#Pawanmuktasana #yoga #posture for #gastric #trouble
Pawanmuktasana is a posture to be done by wearing a pane-free seat. It is appropriate to practice Pawanmuktasana after 3-4 hours after empty stomach or food.
With the problem of gastric from the wind-free posture, it is very beneficial to reduce the increased fat in the stomach.
How to Do Pawanmuktasana?
- Lie upright on the floor by putting a mat or a gap.
- Bend the right leg to the chest
- After this, holding fingers of both hands under knee joint.
- Raise the head while leaving the breath and touch the nose knee. Stay in this condition for one to two minutes.
- Repeat this verb three to four times.
- After this, practice asana in the same way with the left foot. After doing different exercises with both feet, repeat this action together with both feet.
Read More About 4 Yoga Poses To Balance Hormones in Body
Benefits of Pawanmuktasana:
The practice of this posture removes air disorders, indigestion, arthritis, waist pain and obesity. This posture should not be practiced immediately after eating.
- Do not practice posture when there is a pain in the shoulders and pain in feet.
- Patients with Hernia should practice Pawanmuktasan under the supervision of Yoga Expert.
- Do not kneel on the knee while lifting your head while a pain in the waist and slip desk. Just touch the feet and press with the chest.
: This is the giving information above given we took from the web search which the other websites so users may check only official websites, For any reason which like fake information or videos, news, tech, lifestyle, entertainment, sports are we are not responsible.